As the very unpredictable, new school year kicks off, here are some helpful action items (checklist) for you-no matter if you are starting in-classroom, remote or have a hybrid model.
If you’re a brand new teacher and need the basics…
- Learn the basics about classroom creation, navigating settings and features, and how to access help. Live webinar [Click here to RSVP] or watch the recording [Click here to watch]
- Connect and engage parents! [FAQ Article]
- Move on to advanced content below!
If you’re a returning teacher and are ready to dig deeper…
- Check out best practices for every classroom and grade level [Click here]
- Review Comprehensive Virtual Learning Videos
- RSVP for the Last Virtual BootCamp for the Season [Click here for Part 1] [Click here for Part 2] Both sessions are on Tuesday 8/25 so RSVP before they fill up and get all 6 hours in 1 day!
If you’re an admin…
- Make sure all schools have licenses assigned [Click here]
- Make sure all teachers have the license enabled [Click here]
- Need to setup new users (admins, teachers, students) and rosters [Watch a Video]
- Learn all about collecting baseline data [Recording]
- Download your 20/21 Playbook for Success [Click here to download]
- Encourage teachers to review the Comprehensive Virtual Learning Videos above!
- Encourage teachers to RSVP for 1 full day of training by attending the last Virtual BootCamp of the 2020 Season. Part 1 and Part 2 both take place on Tuesday 8/25 and it is first come, first serve!
- Run device check to make sure your student devices are ready to use ScootPad [Click here to run the device check from a student device]
The ScootPad team is here to support you! There is always more to learn so don’t hesitate to explore or reach out to our support team by clicking the orange Help button.
The ScootPad Team