Top 4 reasons why you need to join Virtual BootCamp this Summer!
- Continuing education is important
- The 20/21 School Year is not going to be normal
- There are features in ScootPad that you don’t know about
- Student growth is paramount to success
Read below to see what to expect in this one of a kind, fast-paced, and immersive experience!
1. [Fundamentals] Learn how to use ScootPad by becoming a student
Switch roles and become a student in ScootPad. Each BootCamp participant is assigned a unique student account. This allows you to go through the BootCamp experience similar to a student completing tasks in ScootPad!
2. [Curriculum Design and Mastery] Design your perfect implementation!
By designing your own ScootPad implementation, we will set you and your students up for success! This experience demonstrates how intuitive it is to design curriculum, get students tracking to mastery, and keep them engaged. Of course, you will also become the resident ScootPad expert:)
3. [Engagement] Interact with the presenter!
During BootCamp, we will keep you engaged and motivated! The presenter will ask questions and ensure you get every answer. Ask anything. The floor is yours 🙂
4. [Help] How can I contact ScootPad if I need help outside of BootCamp?
Sign In to your ScootPad account and click the orange help button from the top right corner of your screen. In the Help Center pop out, click the Contact Us button. You can also watch any of the on-demand videos or review any of the helpful FAQ articles!
One participant’s testimonial:
“Today I really learned how to utilize ScootPad in my classroom to better track and improve learning. I also learned that I have been using only a small portion of what ScootPad has to offer!”JC-Teacher, United Local Schools, OH
Virtual BootCamp is offered periodically through the Summer and a special PD certificate will be offered to those who have attended for the majority of the time. It is not too late to join a session so come and join us!
Click here to RSVP for an ADMIN BootCamp experience.
Click here to RSVP for a TEACHER BootCamp experience.
Stay safe and healthy,
The ScootPad Team