During this unprecedented time, ScootPad knows how important it is for learning to continue. We also know that it’s pretty challenging to implement a solid digital strategy to ensure students can receive the same level of instruction and attention that they received in school. To give you some encouragement, here are some of the stories and implementations we’ve seen across the nation.
West Coast schools
Hundreds of teachers in California school districts such as Los Banos, Los Angeles Unified, Westminster, Live Oak, Long Beach, Pope Valley, Fairfax Elementary, and Lake Tahoe, Washington school districts such as Sumner and Oregon school districts such as Salem-Keizer have moved their students to digital learning. When you contact us, our team works behind the scenes to get students rostered in less than 48 hours. FREE access for every teacher means students don’t miss out on learning.
Students are accessing ScootPad for additional support during coronavirus school shutdown.Mrs. Kent, Dearborn Street Elementary School, CA
I like that I can pick lessons in order to differentiate for each student. I also like that the kids ask to do it. And it is available for use on multiple platforms.Noah Hall, Brush College Elementary School, OR
Central and East Coast schools
Across the globe, we are seeing an uptick in students accessing the platform and in some very creative places! Sidney schools in Nebraska gives us a glimpse into the new reality our students face. #RaiderStrong. Way to go Abigayle! We love your secluded study spot. 🙂
Ms. Dougherty, a Third Grade Teacher at Conneaut Valley Elementary, in Pennsylvania gives shoutouts to students achieving the weekly goal! Parents, we applaud you too, because we know you play a hand in this if you are now working from home. At the end of the day, we are here to support you during these times.
I think this will be helpful for our students during this difficult time. This will be a learning path just for them since I can’t do it for them in class.Chris Hunter, Baggett Elementary School, GA
Whether you’re in New York City, Dallas, or London, we’re here to help you navigate in these troubling times.
- If your school has a Site License and you want to increase the number of students with online access, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your school or district does not have a Site License and wants to enable FREE online learning school or district-wide through July 31, 2020, please have your school or district administrator contact us at email@example.com.
Resources to get you started immediately:
- Teachers, review On-Demand Getting Started Videos [https://video.scootpad.com]
- Teachers and admins, register for a Getting Started webinar [Click here to RSVP]
- Parents, register for a webinar to help your students with assigned school tasks[Click here to RSVP]
ScootPad is 100% committed to supporting your school/district with Free online learning during these very difficult times.
The ScootPad Team