During this unprecedented time, ScootPad knows how important it is for learning to continue. We also know you have a ton going on between trying to continue instruction while also ensuring everyone including yourself is safe and healthy. To that end, over the next week, we will be rolling out some tips that will aid in teacher instruction and continued student academic achievement. However, in the interim, and to get you started, here’s what we suggest:
- If your school does not have a Site License, sign up for a Teacher account and you will have access to FREE online learning for your students through July 31, 2020.
- If your school has a Site License and you want to increase the number of students with online access, contact us at email@example.com
- If your school or district does not have a Site License and wants to enable FREE online learning school or district wide through July 31, 2020, please have your school or district administrator contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources to get you started immediately:
- Review On-Demand Getting Started Videos [https://video.scootpad.com]
- Register for a Getting Started webinar [Click here to RSVP]
ScootPad is 100% committed to supporting your school/district with Free online learning during these very difficult times.
The ScootPad Team