Today’s updates are brought to you by the letter “I” for insights. In ScootPad, insights give you a deeper understanding of a certain process or data relative to your classroom. Today’s release includes:
- The ability to monitor students and the remediated concepts
- The ability to see student activity chronologically
- The ability for teachers to reassign a single concept from a previously assigned targeted practice to one or more students
1) The ability to monitor students and the remediated concepts
We are super excited about this update! Currently, when a student is struggling, we automatically deliver scaffolded content in real-time, providing the student with instruction and practice in prerequisite concepts. This AUTOMATIC REMEDIATION happens with no involvement from the teacher and seamlessly as the students launch adaptive practices. In this release, we are pleased to introduce the Remediation Monitor which provides an insight into which concepts students initially struggle in and how ScootPad is helping to fill those skill gaps.
2) The ability to see student activity chronologically
Student activity is of paramount importance and our activity report helps you know exactly where students spent their time. In this release, we take it up a notch and give you the ability to display activity chronologically! This is a game changer as it gives you insights into the specific order that students received Mastery Checks, assessments, lessons, and Targeted and Adaptive Practices.
3) The ability for teachers to reassign a single concept from a previously assigned targeted practice to one or more students
Targeted Practice insights coming to you! Navigate to any Targeted Practice and you can view results by student or by concept. In this release, we are providing you with actionable insights. Now you can reassign one or more concepts to one or more students at the same time versus reassigning everything to everyone! How about that for meeting the needs of individual learners and reassigning content more efficiently?
We hope you’ll enjoy these improvements and save more time every day! Please continue to send us your feedback – no matter how small or trivial – that is how you can help us improve ScootPad and make it more relevant and effective for you.