Wow! Just like that, the school year is pretty much done! You did it! Give yourself a pat on the back for pushing your students towards mastering each and every concept. But before you lock the doors and pack your bags for Maui, we’ve got some tips to help make the ease into the 19/20 school year super easy.
1. Switch your classroom to FREE Summer Learning!
Did you know that in just 5 clicks (less than 30 seconds), you can move your entire classroom into specially crafted Summer learning paths for Math, ELA, Spelling, and eBooks? It can’t get any easier folks! Check out the short video below or schedule a quick call with us. The Summer slide is very real and enabling Summer learning gives your students an advantage! By filling any knowledge gaps from this year and exposing them to concepts they will see next year, they will be ahead and not behind when the new year rolls around. What are you waiting for? 🙂
- Click here to schedule a quick call with us to review Summer options.
- Click here to download a flyer to send home to parents.
2. RSVP for FREE Teacher/Admin Summer Learning!
Virtual BootCamp season is upon us and we are holding your seat! 🙂 What better way to prepare for next year by engaging in continuing education? There are a limited number of sessions and you can easily RSVP to both parts below. We’ve revamped the sessions to reflect new feature updates including all new NWEA features (better alignment to interim assessments, multiple students), better progress monitoring tools (reports), and remediation visibility (scaffolding galore) to name a few. You don’t want to miss this one of a kind hands-on and completely immersive PD experience!
- To enroll in Part 1, click here.
- To enroll in Part 2, click here.
3. Schedule Back-To-School PD for your school/district!
Calling all coaches, admins, and PD leads! Do you have specific dates in mind for PD for next year? If so, now’s the time to schedule these sessions which will be specific to the needs of your users. August-October gets super busy so get ahead of the rush and book your PD now. To schedule for your school or district, click here.
4. Automate rostering
If you have a site license and want to automate roster management, let’s chat about Clever. The partnership between ScootPad and Clever enables secure Instant Login so that teachers and students get a seamless single sign-on experience.
- TIMESAVER– With the Secure Sync integration, which only takes a few minutes to set up, all student enrollment rosters are automatically synced with ScootPad. Admins, we’re looking at you!
- ACCURACY– Seamless integration ensures accurate, up-to-the-minute information on every student. No more duplicates!
- INCREASED INSTRUCTIONAL TIME– Teachers will have more time to focus on instruction and individual student progress and less on administrative technology tasks. Whoop! Whoop!
- To learn more about Clever integration for next year, click here to schedule a quick call.
Summer is a time to relax, have fun, and recharge for the new school year. We’re still here to help you if you have any questions over the summer. Send us an email via your account or check in with us on Twitter!
The ScootPad Team