We’re excited to announce the 2019 ScootPad Personalized Summer Program to help students retain their math and reading proficiency while preparing them for the next grade level. Research shows that students lose 2-3 months of grade-level proficiency during summer and our program has proven results to combat this! Here are more details about the program and what you can expect:
- Proven Results: Over 94,000 kids prevented summer slide with ScootPad!
- Gaps Detected and Fixed: 78% knowledge gaps in grade readiness detected and fixed.
- Increased Engagement: Students spend an average of 6 hours of learning time each week!
- Super Affordable: Only $29.99 per student for the entire summer program.
How It Works:
- Simply enroll kid(s) into the summer program choosing the grade level they will be going to this fall (if students don’t already have an account on ScootPad one will be created for them).
- Summer learning paths will be customized for each student based on their learning history in ScootPad. These will be designed to fill knowledge gaps, reinforce grade-level core skills and introduce basic concepts from the next grade level.
- Students will have access to launch Math, ELA, Spelling, and eBooks for grades K-8.
- Instruction videos help students learn concepts they had trouble with during the school year.
- As students launch practice sessions, we automatically detect when the student needs to be scaffolded down to prerequisite concepts from previous grade levels and deliver these concepts seamlessly.
- Students are engaged and motivated with easily achievable goals each week (solve 50 problems in Math and ELA each).
- Parents will receive weekly summer progress update emails and can reach out to the ScootPad summer team from within their accounts as questions arise.
- Students are encouraged to complete the summer curriculum before end of the program (31st Aug) and they’ll receive a one-year free license to SimplyAdaptive ($30 value) as well as a certificate of completion.
Schedule and Cost:
- Cost: $29.99 per student for the entire summer program.
- Enrollment: Enrollment is currently open. Due to the adaptive and self-paced nature of the program, you can enroll at any time during the program.
- Program Schedule: Program ends on 31st August and you can get started now!
- Self-Paced: Students can work at their own pace (once or multiple times each week) and complete the curriculum early or as designed before the end of the program. For students who complete early, we do offer the next grade curriculum at no extra cost.
- Successful Completion: Receive a one-year free license to SimplyAdaptive ($30 value) as well as a Certificate of Completion.
- If you are NOT planning to set up and administer summer learning for your students, you can share the ScootPad Personalized Summer Program Flyer with your parents and recommend them to enroll kids in the 2019 Personalized Summer Program.
- Conversely, if your Site or Classroom License extends past the summer, you can access our specially designed Summer Curriculum and simply switch students over! Their new paths will be personalized based on their mastery history within your classroom.
- To further explore these summer options, please schedule a quick call with us by clicking here.
Check out the following resources to learn more:
- 2019 Summer Program Page (https://ScootPad.com/summer)
- Download 1-Page Flyer
- Free Webinar for Teachers/Schools/Districts
- Free Webinar for Parents
If you have any questions about our summer program or any special requests, please email us at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to an awesome summer!