April showers bring May flowers and an update for every student, parent, teacher, and admin! Today’s updates include:
- The ability for students to see the activity for the past week on their dashboard
- The ability for parents to see tasks students need to complete
- The ability for admins to launch a fully loaded demo classroom
- The ability for teachers to see Late Submissions in Targeted Practices
1) The ability for students to see the activity for the past week on their dashboard
The student dashboard allows students to prioritize tasks with due dates while also working on adaptive tasks and tracking their progress. With the new activity stream update, students can check out all activity in Math and ELA for the past week. Teachers, we know this one is especially helpful for you 🙂 Thank you Canfield Local and Bernards Township teachers for the suggestion!
2) The ability for parents to see tasks students need to complete
Let parents be the second set of eyes to keep students on track! When parents are linked to their students, their ScootPad parent account gives them visibility into progress and Learning path data. This new update allows parents to see the tasks available on the student’s dashboard including when those tasks are due and detailed progress if the task is an adaptive one. Teachers and parents from Aspen Academy in Colorado suggested this update!
3) The ability for admins to launch a fully loaded demo classroom
Admins, have you ever wanted to see a fully functioning classroom with data without having to sign in as a teacher or create data yourself? Well, think no more! In today’s update, you get to experience how ScootPad works for a teacher, student and parent using the testdrive/demo account available to launch when you sign in!
4) The ability for teachers to see Late Submissions in Targeted Practices
Teachers we know how super important it is for you to keep students on task, but every now and then students submit assignments late. In this release, we have now given you the ability to see the late submissions in the targeted practice! Here’s to not letting anything fall through the cracks! Thanks to the countless teachers who wrote in asking for a way to see this!
We hope you’ll enjoy these improvements and save more time every day! Please continue to send us your feedback – no matter how small or trivial – that is how you can help us improve ScootPad and make it more relevant and effective for you.