Today we’re pleased to announce the Download Data feature which enables admins to export student learning data into a CSV file! This is something we’ve heard time and again from many administrators. Here’s everything you need to know about this new feature:
- Admins can now download the “raw” student learning data including the scores, concepts, and standards students worked on, if remediated/scaffolded and if intervention is needed
- Admins can choose all or specific schools to download from the district level
- Admins can choose all or specific teachers to download from the school level
- Download Data page (under Reports) is where you can submit new data requests and download the export files (in CSV format)
- Data files will be accessible for you and other admins to download at any time in future (this also provides an audit trail of who requested it and when)
Check out the short video below to see how to access this new Download Data feature: (Data > Reports > Download Data):
We hope you’ll enjoy this new feature to maximize your learning impact and save time every day! Please continue to send us your feedback – no matter how small or trivial – that is how you can help us improve ScootPad.