ScootPad releases updates every few weeks, sometimes with small changes and sometimes with big ones. Here are the changes and improvements released today:
- Ability to reset fact fluency data and have student(s) repeat practice
- Show a summary of facts practiced at the end of each session
- Sort reports and dashboards by students’ last names
- Easy access to all PD resources including live webinars
- Improved rewards page with simple navigation and review
1) Ability to reset fact fluency data and have students repeat practice:
You can now reset one or more operations for your students which allows them to practice more! By resetting a student’s fact fluency data in an operation, you are making the student redo that operation from scratch (as if the student has never practiced that operation). However, all historical student activity data will still be available in reports. Learn more about How to reset fact fluency operations.
2) Show a summary of facts practiced at the end of each session:
Once students complete a facts session, they will be able to see a summary of their stats. This is super important and will help them understand which facts they’ve mastered and which ones need a little more practice. See this in action below.
3) Sort reports and dashboards by students’ last names
Dashboards and reports will now have student names sorted by their LAST names vs their first names. Small change, but this will help teachers easily match student information as it is in their grade books.
4) Easy access to all PD resources including live webinars
Find all PD resources with just one-click from the top nav bar (as shown below). New PD resources page lists all Live Webinars, On-Demand PD Resources and any PD Workshops available/attended.
5) Improved rewards page with simple navigation and review
Rewards page has been enhanced to make it more intuitive and easy to manage all rewards and student piggy banks (coins) actions in one page. Check it out!
We hope you’ll enjoy these improvements and save more time every day! Please continue to send us your feedback – no matter how small or trivial – that is how you can help us improve ScootPad and make it more relevant and effective for you.
The ScootPad Team