ScootPad releases updates every few weeks, sometimes with small changes and sometimes with big ones. Here are the changes and improvements released today:
- Ability to share/setup assignments across classrooms
- Comprehensive activity dashboard including Math facts, spelling, eBooks
- Performance improvement of the Adaptive Practice dashboards
- Ability to cancel the diagnostic test for multiple students
1) Ability to share/setup assignments across classrooms:
You can now setup an assignment which can then be shared or assigned to students across multiple classrooms. Simply create an assignment like you usually do and then use the “Copy” feature to share/assign that assignment to students in other classrooms. Learn more about How to share assignments with other classrooms.
2) Comprehensive activity dashboard including Math facts, spelling, eBooks:
You can now get a comprehensive view of student activity on the Activity Dashboard which includes not just Math and ELA activity but also Fact Fluency, Spelling and eBooks activity. Click View Details on the dashboard to drill-down and review the activity details and individual student submissions. Learn more about How to review Activity Data across all content areas.
3) Performance improvement of the Adaptive Practice dashboards
Adaptive Practice dashboard will now load instantly giving you a quick and yet real-time view of your students’ progress in their learning paths. No matter how many students you have in your classroom, this page will now load almost immediately.
4) Ability to cancel the diagnostic mode/test for multiple students
In the Adaptive Practice dashboard you can now cancel the diagnostic mode/test for multiple students with one click. Simply select the students and click the Cancel Daignostic button. Learn more about How to cancel Diagnostic Mode.
We hope you’ll enjoy these improvements and save more time every day! Please continue to send us your feedback – no matter how small or trivial – that is how you can help us improve ScootPad and make it more relevant and effective for you.
The ScootPad Team