It’s go time! With students starting to fill the halls, ScootPad wants to ensure that you have everything you need for a successful year! In this blog post, we focus on the tools and improvements that help admins get their schools/districts setup and ready for success!
New and Improved Admin Tools
- District admins can now add or manage other admins both at the district and school level.
- School admins can now add or manage other school level admins.
- Lock self-registration of admins and teachers for the school and district.
- Review the classroom roster integration and manage student single sign on (SSO). [Read about SSO and Roster Integration]
- Manage teachers ability to change diagnostic settings. [Read about the Diagnostic]
- Manage students easily with filters to identify student accounts meeting certain commonly used criteria such as students who are not active, not enrolled etc.
Pre-Built MAP (NWEA) Learning Paths
- We’ve released new learning paths aligned to the MAP Fall, Winter and Spring Interim Assessments (NWEA).
- Using these MAP aligned Learning Paths ensure students receive practice in the concepts on the MAP interim assessments. [Read about MAP Interim Assessments]
- Inform teachers to leverage these new learning paths to align and prepare students for the MAP Growth Interim Assessments.
To learn about other SY 18/19 improvements, Read the Blog or Join a Webinar. There is always more to learn so don’t hesitate to explore or reach out to our support team by clicking the orange Help button.
Here’s to a great start to the new 2018-2019 school year!
The ScootPad Team