As one school year winds down and another begins, new funding becomes available, often requiring educators to explain how ScootPad can meet the funding source’s requirements. In this blog post we’ll take a brief look at how ScootPad can support your initiatives irrespective of the type of funding source you are using and the impact to all stakeholders.
ScootPad improves academic achievement by:
- Providing teachers, principals, and administrators with the capacity to integrate technology effectively into their curricula and instruction aligned with our challenging state and Common Core-aligned content.
- Enabling Math and ELA concept practice and mastery for a specific population of students as in a Targeted Assistance program.
- Helping schools design a School-wide improvement program in Math and ELA.
- Helping teachers and administrators with Summer school or after-school intervention.
- Detecting and filling knowledge gaps while students learn, both at and below grade-level, so they can catch up on exactly what they need to move ahead.
ScootPad supports professional development goals by:
- Providing teachers, principals, and administrators with ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Offering updated research in teaching and learning
ScootPad enhances parental involvement goals by:
- Supporting local efforts using technology to promote involvement in education and communication among students, parents, teachers, principals, and administrators through the Parent portal.
- Providing parents with access to ongoing workshops, support, and at-home learning resources.
There are several ways to fund ScootPad! Your school or district may qualify for Title funds, competitive grants, local education organization funding, and/or state specific funding. You could also organize a fundraiser. Whether the funding source provides assistance to schools with high percentages of children from low-income families to schools and districts simply looking to integrate technology into the curriculum, as listed above, ScootPad can support each of your initiatives.
There is always more to learn so don’t hesitate to explore or reach out to our support team by clicking the orange Help button.
The ScootPad Team