Research shows that students lose 2-3 months of grade-level proficiency during summer. We’re excited to announce the 2018 ScootPad Summer Program to help students retain their math and reading proficiency while preparing them for the next grade level. Here are more details about the program and what you can expect:
- Scientifically Proven: Over 82,420 kids prevented summer slide with ScootPad!
- Gaps Detected and Fixed: 78% knowledge gaps in grade readiness detected and fixed.
- Increased Engagement: 220% higher engagement in kids with ScootPad Summer Program.
- Super Affordable: Only $39.99 per student for the entire 3-month summer program.
How It Works:
- Simply enroll kid(s) into the summer program choosing the appropriate grade level (if students don’t already have an account on ScootPad one will be created for them)
- Students will start with a personalized diagnostic in Math and ELA — this adaptive process will identify all knowledge gaps from the previous year.
- Students will then continue with weekly adaptive practices, which focus on fixing those identified knowledge gaps and also introducing concepts from the next grade level
- Students are engaged and motivated with fun-trivia quizzes and easily achievable goals each week (solve 50 problems in Math and ELA each).
- Parents will receive weekly summer progress update emails and they can reach out to the ScootPad summer team via chat or email with any questions
- Students are encouraged to complete the summer curriculum before end of the program (31st Aug) and they’ll receive a one-year free license to SimplyAdaptive ($30 value) as well as a certificate of completion.
Schedule and Cost:
- Cost: $39.99 per student for the entire 3-month summer program.
- Enrollment: Enrollment is currently open. Due to the adaptive and self-paced nature of the program, you can enroll at any time during the program.
- Program Schedule: Program starts on 1st May and ends on 31st August.
- Self-Paced: Students can work at their own pace (once or multiple times each week) and complete the curriculum early or as designed before end of the program. For students who complete early, we do offer the next grade curriculum at no extra cost.
- Successful Completion: Receive a one-year free license to SimplyAdaptive ($30 value) as well as a Certificate of Completion.
- If you are NOT planning to setup and administer summer learning for your students, you can share the ScootPad Summer Program Flyer with your parents and recommend them to enroll kids in our 2018 ScootPad Summer Program.
- If you wish to setup and administer summer learning for your students, using your Site License or Classroom License, you can access our specially designed Summer Curriculum and setup your own summer classrooms and manage learning for your students
- To further explore these summer options, please contact your dedicated ScootPad implementation lead or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the following resources to learn more:
If you have any questions about our summer program or any special requests, please email us at email@example.com or contact your dedicated ScootPad implementation lead. We’re looking forward to an awesome summer!
– The ScootPad Team