Research shows that students lose 2 to 3 months of grade-level proficiency in math & reading every summer. We’re excited to announce the 2017 ScootPad Summer Program to help students retain their math and reading proficiency while gearing them up for the next grade level. Here are more details about the program and what you can expect:
How It Works:
- We’ve designed a custom summer curriculum for all K-8 grades with the goal to help students revisit core concepts learnt in the past year while also introducing them to few basic concepts they will learn in the upcoming school year
- Simply enroll kid(s) into the summer program choosing the appropriate grade level (if students don’t already have an account on ScootPad one will be created for them)
- Powered by our new personalized learning 2.0 features and tech-enhanced content, students start working on the summer curriculum in Math, Engligh/ELA, Spelling and reading eBooks — all in adaptive and self-paced mode.
- Students will be engaged and motivated with fun-trivia quizzes and easily achievable goals each week
- Students will be given monthly assessments (total 3 assessments) at the end of each month – results will be shared with parents/teachers
- Parents will receive weekly summer progress update emails and they can reach out to the ScootPad summer team via chat, phone or email with any questions
- Students are encouraged to complete the summer curriculum before end of the program (31st Aug) and they’ll receive a one-year free subscription to ScootPad Silver ($69 value) as well as a certificate of completion.
Schedule and Cost:
- Cost: $39.99 per student for the entire 3-month summer program. We do offer an Early Enrollment Discount i.e. enroll by 1st June for only $29.99 per student.
- Enrollment: Enrollment opens on 1st May. Early enrollment is open until 1st June. You can still enroll after 1st June (at full-price) until 15th July.
- Program Schedule: Program starts on 1st June and end on 31st August (3 months: June, July and August). You can enroll anytime starting 1st May and until 15th July.
- Self-Paced: Students can work at their own pace (once or multiple times each week) and complete the curriculum early or as designed before end of the program. For students who complete early, we do offer advanced curriculum at no extra cost.
- Successful Completion: Receive a one-year free subscription to ScootPad Silver License for the student ($69 value) as well as a certificate of completion.
- If you are NOT planning to setup and administer summer learning for your students, you can share the flyers with your parents and recommend them to enroll kids in our 2017 ScootPad Summer Program (managed by the dedicated ScootPad team)
- If you wish to setup and administer summer learning for your students, using your Site License or Classroom License, you can access our specially designed Summer Curriculum (starting 1st May) and setup your own summer classrooms and manage learning for your students through the summer
- To further explore these summer options, please contact your dedicated ScootPad implementation lead or simply call us at 1-800-994-0706.
Details, share-able flyers, free webinars and more, starting May 1st! If you have any questions about our summer program or any special requests, please email us at email@example.com or simply call us at 1-800-994-0706. We’re looking forward to an awesome summer!
– The ScootPad Team