We’re super excited to usher in 2017 with new content! Before we get into details let’s recap some of the best moments of 2016:
- Signing the Student Privacy Pledge. ScootPad has always made student privacy our #1 priority!
- EdSurge took a deep dive into 23 different tools to analyze how each tool adapts or responds to a learner in real-time. ScootPad was recognized as the only adaptive tool that enables sequence and assessment for both Math and ELA in grades K-8 while being accessible from anywhere and at any time on any mobile/desktop device.
- Improvements in the review process for Spelling assignments and the addition of adaptive eBooks learning paths.
- We introduced ScootHub, our new and more simple integration feature that allows you to seamlessly launch your ScootPad account from your existing LMS/SIS system such as Schoology, ClassLink, Engrade, and Canvas.
- Launching the new Content Exchange with brand new assessment content and item authoring capability!
- Motivate your students with bonus coins!
- Releasing Practice 2.0 for grades K-5 in BETA
Onward and Upward in 2017
Practice 2.0 is a game changer. This will be our new platform starting in SY 17/18. New features and terms such as the Knowledge Map, diagnostic assessment, dynamic scaffolding, human voice read-aloud, targeted practice and mastery checks will make student mastery of the standards better than ever. Stay tuned for more details in subsequent posts!
Thanks for continuing to choose us, support us, and give us feedback. Bring on 2017 and make sure to subscribe to the blog for updated information!