We’re super excited to announce the availability of our next-generation open assessment platform dubbed “Assessments 2.0”. Assessments 2.0 is the world’s first open assessment platform for educators to easily create and share innovative technology enhanced assessment content. Build technology-enhanced assessments targeted to meet your specific needs across the curriculum, in Math, English Language Arts, Science and Social Studies. Here is what you should know:
1) 50+ innovative technology enhanced item types are currently available on the platform – the same kind that students will see in their next-generation assessments. Play with these 50+ item types online.
2) It’s an open platform, meaning teachers can now create, curate, and share their content with the ScootPad community. It’s simple and easy – we’re here to help. Watch the 1 minute videos showing you how to create questions using each of the 50+ formats (Here is a sample video on how to create a drag and drop type question).
3. Question Bank: Search for questions in the Question Bank or create your own questions. Choose the best questions based on community feedback (most used and most liked). Make sure to Like or Flag questions, which will benefit everyone.
4. Assessment Bank: Search for assessments in the Assessment Bank or create your own assessments choosing the questions you like. Choose the best assessments based on community feedback (most used and most liked). Make sure to Like or Flag assessments, which will benefit everyone.
5. Assessment Generator: Alternatively, you can automatically generate assessments by simply selecting the standards you like. Our generator will choose the best available questions for your assessment.
6. Assessment Results: Get access to the real-time assessment results by Student, by Standard and by Question.
Get started with an assessment for your students, unlimited and as frequent as you like, and experience the power of the advanced technology-enhanced assessments made possible by the content created, curated and shared by educators just like you. Also, here are step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
As always, we love to hear your ideas, suggestions and comments.