|THANK YOU all for embracing the change and transitioning to the new ScootPad. We greatly appreciate your support and all the feedback/suggestions you’ve sent us over the past 2 weeks – please keep them coming! In this update we wanted to let you know which issues were fixed, which features have been improved and released. Also, here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect in the next few weeks.
Practice Results (Math & ELA):
– Practice results for Teachers (Assignment Review Page & Learning Activity Report)
– Practice results for Students (Assignments Page & Learning Activity Report)
– Improved Practice Results format for all practices/assignments completed after 22nd Sep
– It’s now easy to report content issues by simply clicking the “Report Issue” link in the Practice Results page
Teachers can assign concept improvement from the “Proficiency By Standard” report by simply selecting the standards and clicking “Concept Improvement” from the Actions drop-down.
– Teachers can now create custom word lists with their own words and sentences
– Teachers can now share word lists with their School or Everyone on ScootPad
– While adding a new assignment, teachers can now filter/search word lists by Grade Level
– Bug with the spelling results/review page has been fixed
– “Show Word” option now available to show spelling words to students
What’s next on our priority list for the next few weeks?
1) Mastery-Based Report Card (replacing the old progress report)
2) Intervention Dashboard & Monitoring Tool
3) Assessments Results & Report to Measure Growth
4) Practice Features: Scratchpad & Fireworks
5) Spelling games and activities (new & improved)
6) Improved Student Enrollment (one-step enrollment for teachers, faster upload for admins)