We can’t wait for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year! We have a TON of great new features in store for you! We want to share a few things with you to help you get your school or classroom ready.
Teachers: New to ScootPad?
- Create a brand new classroom from your Teacher Dashboard (you’ll receive our Ultra Premium Plan Free for 30-days for the first classroom)
- Enroll your students, link parents, print student sign in cards and much more from the Students tab
- Watch our teacher training video or join a FREE Back to School Teacher Webinar to learn how best to leverage ScootPad for your classroom
Teachers: Used ScootPad Last Year?
- “Archive” your old classroom – this can be done under the classroom Customize tab (this will clear past classroom data and prepare your classroom for new students)
- Delete your old classroom – this can be done from your dashboard. Only basic, non-upgraded classrooms can be deleted. (warning: deleting a classroom of students will also delete the student accounts if not attached to a parent account)
- Delete or Move old students – Move students to a new classroom or delete students (warning: this will delete the student account if the student is not attached to a parent account)
- Use your existing classroom or create a brand new classroom from your Teacher Dashboard
- Enroll new students, link parents, print student sign in cards and much more under the Students tab
- Enroll students with ScootPad accounts by sharing your classroom code (found in Customize tab) and having students join the classroom (from the settings page of student account)
- Watch our teacher training video or join a FREE Back to School Teacher webinar to learn how best to leverage ScootPad for your classroom
Parents: Setup your child’s account
- Create a brand new student account for your child from your Parent Dashboard (you’ll receive the Silver Engagement Plan Free for 30-days for the first child)
- If your child already has an account on ScootPad, update your child’s grade level – this can be done under the Customize tab
- If your child’s teacher has a classroom on ScootPad, request a “Parent Invitation Letter” from the teacher (follow instructions to enroll your child in the classroom)
- Watch our parent training video or join a FREE Back to School Parent webinar to learn how best to leverage ScootPad for your child
School/District Administrators: Signup for a FREE Admin Account
- Signup for a Free Admin Account for your School or District
- Add Teacher Accounts and Classrooms. Bulk upload students into classrooms
- Watch our admin training video or join a FREE Back to School Admin webinar to learn how best to leverage ScootPad for your school/district
School/District Administrators: Trying to Clear Out Students, Classrooms, or Teachers?
- Teacher accounts can be “removed” (or disconnected) from the school through an administrator account, but only the teacher can delete his/her account.
- Classrooms can only be deleted if they have zero students enrolled and have not been paid to be upgraded through a teacher’s account
- Student accounts can be moved from an admin account, but cannot be deleted from an admin account.
- To learn even more, join a FREE Back to School Admin webinar.
For more information, visit www.ScootPad.com or click below:
Need help with the process? Give us a call 1-888-666-3106 (Option 1, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm PST) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best wishes for the new school year!