Getting parents involved with ScootPad is quick, easy, and a very important step to take! Research from National Education Association (NEA) on parent involvement over the past decade shows that students with involved parents are more likely to earn higher grades and test scores. Today’s post will focus on how teachers can effortlessly engage parents!
1) Create FREE Parent Accounts
Teachers can create parent accounts in no time by simply adding parents’ email addresses in their student roster page.
2) Student Progress Insights
Parents have real-time access to their kid’s progress so they can keep track of their kid’s learning needs and achievements.
3) Track Assignments & Homework
Parents can review all homework/assignments, stay on top of the due dates and assess their kids overall progress. This means no more surprises during parent teacher conferences.
If you are a Parent and want to get involved on ScootPad, follow these instructions to sign up and link to your kid’s account.
In summary, students with involved parents are more likely to:
- Earn higher grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs
- Be promoted, pass their classes, and earn credits
- Attend school regularly
- Have better social skills, show improved behavior, and adapt well to school
As always, we’re interested in your feedback, so feel free to send us your ideas, suggestions and comments.