Thank you all for making 2011-12 school year such a memorable and rewarding experience! We are looking forward to an exciting 2012-13 school year.
Over the past 3 months, ScootPad team has been focused on developing many major improvements to ScootPad (primarily driven by requests we received from hundreds of teachers and parents). See below what you can expect and leverage from ScootPad in the upcoming 2012-2013 back-to-school release planned for Aug 20th 2012:
1) Grades K-5 in Math & Reading Available
2) Enhanced & expanded Common Core Standards aligned curriculum
3) Voice prompt / read-aloud feature for K and 1st grades
4) Free ScootPad App for iPads and Android Tablets including Google Nexus & Kindle Fire
5) New Homework Assignment Module – Assign & Manage Math Practice, Reading Practice, Reading Logs, Spelling Test & Other projects/tasks
Teachers and Parents can expect to setup their classrooms/children for 2012-2013 school year and leverage these new features starting Aug 20th (detailed email with instructions will be sent out on/before Aug 20th). Should you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org